Interested in becoming Catholic?
- If you are seventeen years of age or older and are: unbaptized, baptized in another faith community, or a baptized Catholic who has never received your First Holy Communion, then the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults (RCIA) is for you!
- You may begin the process at any time during the year. Free babysitting is available upon request. Bring your spouse or friend, if you’d like. These informal gatherings are structured to answer your questions about the Catholic Church. The RCIA team is ready to walk your journey of faith with you. Contact Lynda Knoche at 281-450-1400 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you, your child or someone you know is between the ages of seven and sixteen, not baptized or baptized in another faith community, we have an RCIA process suited to your age group. Inquiry sessions are every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Please schedule an appointment with Paul Stoessel via phone (281-494-1156) or e-mail (email@example.com) prior to attending your first session.
Share Your Faith
- The upcoming school year offers many opportunities to share your faith through our religious education and RCIA programs:
- Spread the Good News to children by volunteering to help with Elementary or Middle School CCE. To learn more, please contact Paul Stoessel, the director of Middle School CCE, at firstname.lastname@example.org.