Who: Kids ages PreK 3&4 through 5th Grade
(Determined by what grade child will enter in the Fall Semester of 2018)
Where: St. Theresa Catholic Church
When: July 23 – 27
Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
(Registrations are not final until full payment is made. Deadline is July 2nd at 5 PM.)
Contact: Rosana Stoessel
Registration Opens: June 1, 2018 at 8 AM
Registration Deadline: July 2, 2018 at 5 PM
How to register:
Online Web Form: sugarlandcatholic.com/vbs
In-Person at our Parish Office: 705 St. Theresa Blvd. Sugar Land, TX 77498
How to volunteer:
VBS 2018 Registration – What you need to know!
- Your child’s grade is determined by the grade level he/she will be entering in the Fall Semester of 2018-2019 school year.
- Children who wished to be grouped together with siblings or friends will be allowed to do so within their own age group. Please make a note of these preferences in the comments section of the registration form. We will do our best to accommodate these requests but cannot make any guarantees.
- If you register online, your payment in full must be received in our office by July 2nd at 5 PM. Payments received after the deadline will be returned.
- Payments can only be made by cash or check. Mailed payments must be by check. Do not mail cash.
- Registrations are only accepted online or in-person. We cannot handle registrations by email or phone.
- Registrations are not considered final until full payment is made. Note: This is a new policy from previous years. We cannot accept partial payments.
- To ensure a safe environment, there is a limited number of registrations that we can accept. You should register and pay the full amount due as early as possible.
- We expect to close registrations by July 2nd at 5 PM, but it may be sooner if our number threshold is met early.
- When selecting shirt sizes, it is better to estimate larger. We do not order extra shirts, so please be aware of your child’s shirt size.
- Any known allergy information must be fully disclosed on the registration form. Special medication must be checked in with our nurse each day we have activities.
- When your registration is accepted, you will receive an email from email@example.com. The subject line will have “VBS 2018 Registration Confirmation”. You should keep this confirmation email as proof of successful registration.
- Please understand that we make financial commitments for supplies, food, and shirts based upon how many children have been registered. Therefore, after July 2nd, the registration fee is not refundable.
- We will keep a waiting list for those who were unable to register in the order they were received. In the event we have a cancellation, we will offer an opportunity to the next child in line on our list.
- If you must cancel your child’s registration and you have already paid the fee, we will be glad to refund your money if we are able to register someone from our waiting list.