High School Faith Formation Classes—Sundays 3:00 p.m.
Due to Covid-19 we have put procedures in place, where students will still have access to Confession, Adoration and direct formation from solid Catholic role models, while all maintaining healthy distancing and precautions (please see below). For families still unsure and looking to keep their kids home, we have developed a way for them to take class online through zoom (see below).
In-Person Safe Distance Learning
In the interest of each child’s health, but also spiritual development we have designed the safest procedure available. All students will be split up into small groups with 2 Cor Members and a max amount of 10 students per room. Girls and Boys will be separated in different buildings.
- Before arriving, students will receive an email & text notification (Remind App) letting them know who their small group leaders are and where their group will be held.
- As cars pull up, students will be subjected to temperature checks.
- All students and Cor team will be wearing masks.
- Students will be meeting with the same 10 people each week.
- Cor members will arrive early to set up their individual classroom.
- Teaching Content- Students will have access to direct formation from experienced and devout Cor Members. We will be systematically going through important Catholic teachings each week. All small groups will spend time praying together.
- Confessions- Will be available throughout the class period.
- Adoration- During the last part of class students will move to the Community Center for Adoration, where students can be spread out.
- Classrooms will be cleaned with hospital-grade cleaners and ultraviolet sanitizing light.
Online Zoom Class
For families with high-risk family members at home or are still cautious about sending their kids in, we have set up this procedure.
- Zoom Class will start promptly at 3:00pm every Sunday and run until 4:45pm.
- Students will have a live feed of the content students in person will be learning.
- During the session students will be broken up into small groups online to discuss the content.
- Tentatively students will be subjected to content exams throughout the semester to ensure they are staying on track.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to bring their students to the Drive Thru Confessions on Saturday’s 3:15pm
- Adoration is available in the Side Chapel Monday-Friday 9am-9pm