The CMG (Catholic Mutual Group) online training is replacing VIRTUS. The training consists of 3 vignette style training videos that are approximately 60 minutes. A criminal background check is included and must be completed. The training is available in English and Spanish. We will no longer offer live training. All Safe Environment training will only be available online.
- All new employees and volunteers will complete the Safe Haven online training program instead of VIRTUS PGC training.
- All individuals must complete the training and complete a background check prior to the start of employment and/or volunteer service.
- The 5 year anniversary date is still in place. Individuals who recently attended VIRTUS will not be due to complete refresher training until they have reached their 5 year anniversary date.
- As the 5-year anniversary is reached, individuals will need to log into CMGConnect with their previous personal VIRTUS user Id and 1234 as the password. Once you log into the CMGConnect account, you will be able to change your password.
If you do not remember your user Id, you may contact the following:
- Rosa Michel, 281-494-1156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daphne Woods, 1-800-6108 ext. 2375 or email@example.com
- CMG at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following individuals below will now be required to complete Safe Haven online training as well:
- Individuals who have never attended training.
- Individuals who are now due to refresher training and had not attended VIRTUS training.
- Individuals who are currently due and have not attended VIRTUS training.
- Individuals who are out of compliance or past due.