Bazaar Entertainment Schedule
Saturday, May 6, 2017
- 6:00pm Megan Morris (Disney Songs)
- 6:30pm Rafael Tiburcio (Cantante y Predicador Catolico)
- 7:00pm Carrie Marie (Country Western Band)
- 8:30pm Filipino Cultural Dance (Moronguenos of Texas)
- 9:00pm Cida Moore (Zumba Night)
- 10:00pm Loreto Casillas & Company
- Adopt a PET 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Sunday, May 7, 2017
- 11:00am Megan Morris (Disney Songs)
- Noon Nigerian Catholic Women’s Group
- 1:00pm Shave Santa’s Beard
- 3:00pm Loreto Casillas & Company
- 6:00pm Raffle Drawing
- Adopt a PET 11:00am – 2:00pm
The Annual St. Theresa Church Bazaar Garage Sale will be held Saturday, May 6, from 8:00 am – 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm and then again on Sunday, May 7, from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm in the Church Community Center. Treasures to purchase include, toys, housewares, appliances, knickknacks, furniture, holiday items, sports equipment, tools, electronics and MUCH MORE. No clothing.
The bazaar takes a lot of volunteers and donations. For more information on the bazaar please contact: Annette Shinsky-Hollis@ email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-904-8553 or Mark Dulyunan @ Markdulyunan@gmail.com at 832-428-7935.
We are in need of the following donations; you can drop them off starting May 1 in the designated old classrooms near the circular driveway.
- Plants – Rooms 1 & 7
- Jewelry/purses – Room 10
- Books/movies – Room 4
- Stuffed Animals – Room 3
- Silent Auction – Room 5 ( call Bertha Gomez at 713-562-6341)
- Cake Walk – cakes – Saturday, May 6th in Room 6 (Rosary Room )
- Kountry Kitchen – homemade bake goods – Saturday, May 6th – Room 11
The Sugar Land Animal Shelter will be on site at the Bazaar. Please consider adopting or fostering a pet. They will be located near the petting zoo on Saturday, 6:00-9pm and Sunday 11am-2pm.
We have a lot of activities planned for the bazaar. The schedule is:
- Garage Sale: Saturday, 8am – 2pm. & 6:00pm – 8:00pm & Sunday – 9:00am – 1:00pm – Community Center
- Silent Auction: Saturday 6pm – 8pm – KC Hall
- Live Auction: Sunday, 2pm – KC Hall
There will be various food booths to appease any appetite: BBQ sandwiches & baked potatoes, hamburgs, french fries, crawfish, Italian Sausage, Turkey legs, hotdogs, Mexican, Nigerian and Filipino cuisine.
Live Auction will take place at 2pm in the KC Hall on Sunday. Some bidding items are:
Antique rocker, china cabinet, designer necklace, Texans tickets, and homemade goodies!
Parking will be available at the Middle School and football stadium on 7th street. Golf cart trolleys will be available to pick you up starting at 5:30pm Saturday.