July 18th-July 22nd
(this is the Catholic version of VBS: Vacation Bible School)
On the First Day: Monday- Please arrive at 7:30am for check-in. The program will start promptly at 7:45am.
Location: Community Center
Be sure each child comes with…..
- Sneakers (very important for safety with running games!)
- No open toed shoes, no crocs, no flip flops.
- Labeled water bottle (to refill)
At check-in, every child will receive…..
- Camp T-Shirt (to be worn everyday)
- Colored wrist band (don’t take off! For the entire week of camp)
- Sticker Name Tag (new one each day)
- Let us know if someone other than the parent will be picking up your children during any days of the week. (need to sign off on this)
- If your photo release form is not signed, you will be able to sign it if you would like pictures of your child.
- If your child has an allergy, drop off any additional snacks they might need or medication.
After camp each day…..
- Children will come home with an arts and craft they did.
- Children will be sent home with a paper on “Dinner Discussion Questions” & “Family Prayer Time” for each night.
- Monday they will come home with a Miraculous Medal, Brown Scapular and a Rosary (please bring back each day of camp)
Pick-Up: 12:00pm in the Community Center.
Parents need to come into the Community Center to pick up their child. If you have a nanny or another relative picking up your child, please let us know at check-in on Monday.
You will not need to check them “IN” each morning, you can just drop them off. (except 1st Day, Monday) It’s at the pick-up, you will need to come to check them “OUT”.
Daily Mass- Everyday we will be going to Mass with the kids. In the registration form, please notify us if your child should or should NOT be receiving Holy Communion.
Our Team has been working very hard over the past couple weeks and months to welcome your children to Catholic Kids Camp! We have an awesome team of volunteers, who can’t wait to share the Catholic faith. We are praying for your children and your families.
- Please understand that we make financial commitments for supplies, food, and shirts based upon how many children have been registered. Therefore, after the deadline (June 30th at 5 p.m.), the registration fee is not refundable. We will provide a complete refund to anyone cancelling prior to the June 30th deadline.
- We will keep a waiting list for those who were unable to register by the deadline. In the event we have a cancellation, we will offer an opportunity to the next child in line on our list.
- If you must cancel your child’s registration and you have already paid the fee, we will be glad to refund your money if we are able to register someone from our waiting list.
Parents, young adults, college kids, high school kids, and 8th graders can volunteer! There are many tasks to putting this event together for our Church. When you fill out the volunteer form, you will be asked what stations you would prefer to help out with. If you are helping with the skit or decorations for the retreat, we will have multiple meetings leading up to the camp.
All Volunteers 18+ need to complete Safe Haven training, mandatory in the diocese to work with underage children. The training is good for 5 years (if you completed this, Virtus, Protecting God’s Children, etc in the last 5yrs you should be good. We will be checking everyone’s name and status in the database). Create a new account here to complete training.