Ash Wednesday Masses will be celebrated throughout the day on Wednesday, February 26. Ash Wednesday and Good Friday are obligatory days of fasting and abstinence from meat for Catholics. In addition, Fridays during Lent are obligatory days of abstinence from meat.
- 6:45 am – Ash Wednesday Mass
- 8:30 am – [School] Ash Wednesday Mass
- 12:10 pm – Ash Wednesday Mass
- 5:00 pm – Ash Wednesday Mass
- 7:00 pm – Ash Wednesday Mass
- 7:30 pm – Misa de Miercoles de Ceniza (Espanol) – Centro Comunitario
*no normally scheduled Confessions on Ash Wednesday evening; regular Confession schedule will resume the following day
Questions about Lenten fasting and abstinence? Learn more about the roots of this practice and how Catholics observe Lent through fasting.