What is Date Night?
Join us for Date Night the second Friday of every month at 7:00 PM in the Community Center. If you have been looking for a way to get out for a nice evening and share your faith with that special person in your life then this is the event you have been looking for.
This is also an evening to spend with old friends and to make new ones. If you are new to the parish, Date Night is a great venue for connecting with your fellow parishioners.
We will have excellent dinner, drinks fellowship, and an opportunity to learn and discuss the reasons we are Catholic. The cost is $10 per person (pay at the door). Any and all adults are welcome. Dates are not necessary. This is just an opportunity to have a good meal and a good time. Pleased bring canned goods to donate to our St. Vincent de Paul food pantry.
Free Child Care is Available IF you RSVP by Wednesday at 5pm before Date Night.
Next Date Night events:
RSVP for Catholic Date Night
If you're seeing this message, it means that the deadline to RSVP for Date Night has passed, OR we haven't opened up registration yet for the next Date Night. Check back soon! Date Night is always the second Friday of the month, and we always require that you RSVP by 5pm the previous Wednesday.
Reminders for Date Night Child Care:
- Child Care is by RSVP only. If you do not RSVP by 5pm on the Wednesday before Date Night, your children will not be able to attend child care.
- Please label all of your children’s items.
- Please keep your phone on and available in case of emergency.
- Children 6+ are able to go to the gym to play sports or watch a movie, but they must be checked in there and they must remain there.
- Only a light snack will be given. ex: popsicle
Sorry. This form is no longer available.