What is Date Night?
Join us for Date Night the second Friday of every month at 7:00 PM in the Community Center. If you have been looking for a way to get out for a nice evening and share your faith with that special person in your life then this is the event you have been looking for.
This is also an evening to spend with old friends and to make new ones. If you are new to the parish, Date Night is a great venue for connecting with your fellow parishioners.
We will have excellent dinner, drinks fellowship, and an opportunity to learn and discuss the reasons we are Catholic. The cost is $10 per person (pay at the door). Any and all adults are welcome. Dates are not necessary. This is just an opportunity to have a good meal and a good time.
Free Child Care is Available IF you RSVP by the Wednesday before Date Night.
Is Date Night for couples or for singles?
Both. Date Night is for adults. We just call it Date Night, because it is a chance for people to get out of the house and have a good time.
Is Date Night only for Catholics?
No. We are going to be experiencing the beauty and richness of the Catholic faith, but this is open to anybody who is open to it.
Is Date Night only for St. Theresa Parishioners?
No. Feel free to bring friends from other parishes… provided you RSVP.
Do I need to have a date?
No. Many people come alone.
Why must I RSVP?
RSVP for Catholic Date Night on Friday, July 10
Reminders for Date Night Child Care:
- Child Care is by RSVP only. If you do not RSVP by the Wednesday before Date Night, your children will not be able to attend child care.
- Please label all of your children’s items.
- Please keep your phone on and available in case of emergency.
- Children 6+ are able to go to the gym to play sports or watch a movie, but they must be checked in there and they must remain there.
- Only a light snack will be given. ex: popsicle