What is Date Night?
Join us for Date Night the second Friday of every month at 7:00 PM in the Community Center. If you have been looking for a way to get out for a nice evening and share your faith with that special person in your life then this is the event you have been looking for.
This is also an evening to spend with old friends and to make new ones. If you are new to the parish, Date Night is a great venue for connecting with your fellow parishioners.
We will have excellent dinner, drinks fellowship, and an opportunity to learn and discuss the reasons we are Catholic. The cost is $10 per person (pay at the door). Any and all adults are welcome. Dates are not necessary. This is just an opportunity to have a good meal and a good time. Pleased bring canned goods to donate to our St. Vincent de Paul food pantry.
Free Child Care is Available IF you RSVP by Wednesday at 5pm before Date Night.
Reminders for Date Night Child Care:
- Child Care is by RSVP only. If you do not RSVP by 5pm on the Wednesday before Date Night, your children will not be able to attend child care.
- Children attending Date Night Child Care are not allowed to bring cell phones or other mobile devices.
- Please label all of your children’s items.
- Please keep your phone on and available in case of emergency.
- Children 6+ are able to go to the gym to play sports or watch a movie, but they must be checked in there and they must remain there.
- Only a light snack will be given. ex: popsicle
RSVP for Date Night Child Care
You’ll need to submit the form once for each of your children. We look forward to seeing you at Date Night!
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up for Date Night Notifications
Submit your contact information to receive an automatic reminder each month to RSVP for Date Night!